Matches might be made in heaven, but weddings aren’t. Trust us when we say this – it’s easier to find love than finding the right band if it’s live music you’re planning for the event. After all, a number of things, like a few listed below, could go wrong.
- The choice of instruments might not go with the kind of music you expect.
- The musicians might not accept requests from the guests and continue to play their pre-planned list, killing the entire idea behind hiring one.
- The music they play could be too loud or too low.
- And the worst of all, the band might not reach the venue in time.
We know these situations sound unlikely. How can so many things go wrong at once? But as they say, always expect problems to erupt with live music around. So, the best that you can do is book a band like the MJB entertainment band in Toronto since they have experience and can take care of everything at their end. Wondering what makes this band so unique? If so, then, explore the guide below.
1 . There’s Variation in What they Plan
With an experience of over 12 years as an individual band and a shared experience of over 50 years, they know how to hit the right nerve to get the party started. You name the type of music you want – Hip Hop, retro, or anything else – and they have it ready.
- You’d Be Saved From Embarrassment
It’s quite common that live bands get their settings all wrong, and it doesn’t really have a lot to do with the staging space provided at the venue. So, when it comes to setting up instruments, the work has to be specific to ensure the sound isn’t too loud or too low. And this is why you need skilled bands, because:
- They make a visit to the venue where the gig is to happen to find out how acoustics will reflect in the space confines.
- They can make lighting arrangements per request to ensure the performance looks visually stunning.
- Your Guests Will Make Happy Memories
Imagine someone walking up the stage with a song request only to be shunned down? How would that go down the memory lanes made at your wedding? Unpleasant, of course!
This is where the quality of musicians is tested as much as the quality of the music they can play. The ones with experience know how to keep guests entertained, to take their requests from time to time, and above all, they can get a hint of the mood and adjust their playlist right on spot. After all, it’s live music!
That brings us to the parting note – don’t take chances. Wedding memories can’t be remade. So, make them perfect by hiring the right band.